Get Latest Nokia Press Release Click Here

Search in Site

Itsdagram: Full-Featured Instagram client for Windows Phone


Now Itsdagram On Lumia
Most of us are all waiting for the official Instagram app on Windows Phone platform. There’s Instagraph and Metrogram but doesn’t provide all the things you need one way or another, hence both are paid apps so you have to pay for two to get your Instagram experience. Surprisingly, here comes Itsdagram, a full featured Instagram client for Windows Phone. So what it does?
This app is price at $1.49 with a free trial, can upload photos directly to Instagram, can create your account, post a comment  follow friends, like on photos, edit your personal profile, and more. But it has no filters to stylize your photos before uploading, you can use tons of photo editing apps on your Windows Phone like Nokia Creative Studio, as a work around.
However,  this app seems to be using a hacked APIs to access the Instagram server. But either way, still its a good news for the Windows Phone community that we can make use of this app to access Instagram sooner than the official app.
Itsdagram will be available in one to two weeks for submission as final features are being completed.

2 comments:

  1. Manage my Instagram followers. Find out who unfollowed me, who's not following me back, sort and filter my followers. buy backlinks for my website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely dugg it and personally recommend to my friends.

    I am confident they will be benefited fropm this website.



    Feeel frese to visit my site - Buy Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete