Trick To Use Coloured Operator Logo In Nokia S40 Mobiles
Follow The Simple Process
- In Nokia Mobiles Operator Logo Option In Phone Setting Is Disabled By Default Because Phone Doesn't Have any Operator Logo.
- To Make This Option Enabled You Have To Do The Following
- Download Your Operator Logo From Mobile9 These Are In .png Format.
- Change The Extension from .png To .oplc Eg."Tata.oplc"
- Save The File on your memory card (not in Folders).
- Now Goto Your Default Browser (Not opera mini).And Goto The Address "file:///E:/Tata.oplc(Your Operator Logo name" and search .
- IF Your Phone's Browser Does't Support To Write Address Directly For Example Nokia X2-01 Doesn't Support To Write Such Address. Then Goto Music player-->Download-->Option-->Goto Address-"write The Above Address Here" And Search.
- You Will receive a msg which ask you to save operator logo or not save it and now Your Operator logo Option Becomes Enable In Your Phone Setting.And You Can Use It